Minggu, 28 Februari 2016

Writing Enthusiasm

1



Thanks my lecture Dr. Nurulhuda for good idea to use blog for teaching the subject paper Technology and Innovation in Teaching and Learning Physics, I have done create a new blog. Overall, I missed blogging very much. Because busy in my study, I always forget to write all about me. My feel, activity, happiness, saddest, shared what I know in this short life.

And now, I hope this blog can make me writing enthusiasm. Fighting my genk friends!

For the first entry, I will tell you what the good this class and the task self reflection in we're blog. For me, blog is one of the home page utilizing technology and if you do it can open your eyes and accept many new things.

I think, blog is the right choice to write self-reflection. Writing and sharing, indirectly I have given myself the opportunity to accept what I have seen, heard and felt. When I click publish, which means I have to give an opportunity to the reader to assess even improve on what I have experienced. And when a reader clicks to share, I can interpret that he agreed and would like more readers who read what I have written. Because of what I write is what I think. What I think is what I've learned. I look forward to the task of writing the self-reflection through the blog can find my identity and help the reader follow each having an opportunity to reflect themselves.

So, keep writing antusiasm guys!
Lokasi: 35900 Tanjung Malim, Perak, Malaysia

1 komentar:

resep donat empuk ala dunkin donut resep kue cubit coklat enak dan sederhana resep donat kentang empuk lembut dan enak resep es krim goreng coklat kriuk mudah dan sederhana resep es krim coklat lembut resep bolu karamel panggang sarang semut